- In whatever Form He wills, does He put thee together.
C6005. By “Form” (Surah) here I understand the
general shape of things in which any given personality is
placed, including his physical and social environments,
his gifts of mind and spirit, and all that goes to make up
his outer and inner life.
The Grace of Allah is shown in all these things, for His
Will is formed from perfect knowledge wisdom, and
- Nay! but ye do Reject Right and Judgment!
C6006. The goodness and mercies of Allah, and His
constant watchful care of all His creatures should make
men grateful, instead of which they turn away from the
Right and deny the Day of Sorting Out, the Day when
every action performed here will find its fulfilment in just
reward or punishment
- But verily over you (are appointed angels) …
C6007. Besides the faculties given to man to guide him,
and the Form and Personality through which he can rise
by stages to the Presence of Allah, there are spiritual
agencies around him to help and protect him, and to
note down his Record, so that perfect justice may be
done to him at the end.
For these Guardian Angels, see 50:17-18, and n. 4954.
- Kind and honorable, writing down (your deeds)
- They know (and understand) all that ye do.
- As for the Righteous, they will be in Bliss;
- And the Wicked — they will be in the Fire
Yusuf Ali, Abdullah. Translation and Commentary of the Quran. (surah 82 verse 1-19) Quran Arabic with English Translation & Commentary (Tafsir) by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Free Download (quran4u.com)